We all love it when our hard-work gets recognition. Being a blogger, I always feel motivated and positive when someone likes my work :). So, this post is to let you know that this is the 2nd time my blog got featured in IFB for its weekely round up of best fashion posts. Every week 20 fashion bloggers are selected for their best posts. you can check out the list below.
Also, last weekend I went for an early morning trip with some of my friends. Early morning trips are always refreshing and makes you feel close to nature. So this place called Nandi Hills is in Bangalore. This is one of the most popular 1 day getaway and people love this place for its cool breeze and Sunrise (Which is most of the times not visible because of clouds 🙂 ). This place is around 60 km away from the main City. We started at around 4 A.M and had an early morning breakfast on our way. Many local dhabas and restaurants are available near Nandi Hill, serving hot Maggi and omlette early morning. There is an ancient Nandi Temple on the hill which has a pond too. If you are new in Bangalore and looking for a short trip in this rainy season, you can definitely plan to visit Nandi Hills. Trip route is beautiful with clean and good roads. You can also plan to visit Grapevine yards on your way back to city.
And as it was little cold I wanted to keep my look basic and chic at the same time. So, I wore this fashion staple classic white plain tee with a pair of ripped jeans and a leather jacket. Pairedup my look with a black heart lace choker and sunglasses.
Jacket: Local store, Bangalore
Links à la Mode, April 27th
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Is It So Important To Support The Arts Right Now?
- April Was Here: Motherhood in the Blogosphere
- Elements of Ellis: Rainy Spring Day + Giveaway
- Fashionista Momma: The Weekly Style Edit: Blush Pants
- Fashion Tales: App Access – Take Five
- Finite 1: 2 Ways To Wear The Cutest Pink Gingham Print Top
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 8 Petite Girl Wardrobe Essentials
- Green Acres Meet Paris: Links I Love
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: Being Trans in 2017
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: The Most Chic Off-the-Shoulder Tops
- I’m a Norbyah: Corset Style
- Joyfully Styled: 6 Wardrobe Essentials You Need to Own
- Katie Kinsley: Friday Five
- Kychic: My Favorite Victoria Beckham x Target Look
- Lillyrose by Juliet Ly: The Bleaching Process: Going from Virgin Asian Hair to Ash Blonde
- Live Laugh Explore: Where to Take Your Engagement Photos
- Say Curls: Millennial Pink is Everything
- Tales of Two: Journey to Personal Growth without Travel
- The Fashion Dryrun: Ways to Wear Your Brooch Pin Set
- What’s for Dinner Esq: Style: A Day at the Museum with Sonnet James
Guys, How do you like my basic look??
Do checkout these bloggers post 🙂