I am super excited today :). Guess who made it on IFB’s weekly roundup this week??? TheFashionDryrun 🙂 … Yes, I got featured in this weeks Links a la Mode for my post Saree over Denim. Independent Fashion Blogger is a huge community of over 15000 fashion bloggers since 2007 and is a media platform which features articles, group forums, and weekly community link round-ups.
Every week, IFB hosts this roundup called Link a la Mode and selects top few best fashion blog posts of the week. I have been submitting my posts every week for this and finally my post got featured this week which is making me feel super excited and motivated.
Check it out below the weekly roundup from IFB with top fashion blog posts.
Links à la Mode, April 13th
- Adorned in Armor: Get Your Life, Even When You’re Unmotivated
- Aesthetic Distance: There is No Such Thing as the Friendzone
- Attire Club: The 6 Goddesses of Modeling You Should Know
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Mom Jean Confessions: Let’s Get Real
- Dangerously Me: Trends: Spring Summer 2018
- Dare to Dax: Maximalism
- Elements of Ellis: Denim Shorts + Shopbop Sale
- Fashionista Momma: Spring Must Haves & The Shopbop Sale
- Fashion Tales Blog: DIY: Space Saving Terrariums
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Quotes from Female Entrepreneurs to Motivate and Inspire You
- La Veine: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly – Everything About My Fashion Degree
- Middle of Somewhere Blog: Striped Midi Dress + The Weekly Style Edit Link Up
- Melissa Chataigne: A Guide to Power Suiting
- My 9 to 5 Shoes: Spring Shoes: The Caged Look
- Pudding Monster: The Truth Is | Reebok x Gigi Hadid Diamond Pack
- The Curvy Edit: Grass-Fields
- The Fashion Dryrun: Saree Over Denim
- Say Curls: The Hermes Experience in Paris
- Speshel: Couture Only
- Vanity and Me: Eastex – Pastel Blue Elegance